- Department International Cooperation and PR Team
- Registration Date 2022-06-28
- views 192
Dive into Dublin: WLIC 2022 Congress programme now available!
Time to start planning your week in Dublin! Explore the Congress Programme, pick sessions of your choice and set up your own agenda. You can browse through the programme on the website but also customise your itinerary and choose from a variety of export formats, including: Adobe PDF, MS Word, or as an iCalendar export for MS Outlook.
An abundance of innovative and thought-provoking sessions awaits you, including:
- Digital skills on fire workshop
- Fighting fake information at your library
- Agile in the library: methods and tools for project management, collaboration and innovation
- Inspire: how the SDGs can change your life
- Equity, diversity, inclusion: intersectional issues in libraries
- Librarians as evidence intermediaries during times of crisis
- Climate Action in libraries: creating a more sustainable future by engaging and inspiring youth
- Telling the next chapter: marketing libraries of the future
- Infodemic management: strategies for combatting health mis/dis/malinformation
- Truth, evidence and memory: Academic Libraries as cultural rights defenders
- Information access through cooperation: models from libraries serving persons with print disabilities
- European libraries in a time of war: responses to the crisis in Ukraine
- Artificial intelligence: new horizons and implications for libraries
Use the iPLANNER to view the entire week’s worth of sessions.
Photo. (Source: https://2022.ifla.org/dive-into-dublin/)
Speaker and paper/presentation details are being continually updated, so be sure to check back for the sessions of your interest. The 87th IFLA World Library and Information Congress will hold in person, in Dublin, Ireland, 26-29 July 2022
- No previous post.
Dive into Dublin: WLIC 2022 Congress programme now available!ICPR Team 2022-06-28
The Korean Culture Centre in South Africa opens a King Sejong InstituteICPR Team 2022-06-28
OCLC releases more than 150 million WorldCat Entities as the foundation of a linked data infrastructureICPR Team 2022-06-28
OCLC and Google now connect web searchers directly to library collectionsICPR Team 2022-06-28
Korean language classes continue in Ukraine even in wartimeICPR Team 2022-06-28