- Department International Cooperation and PR Team
- Registration Date 2022-12-16
- views 227
Annual Conference & Exhibition 2023: Call for Education Program Proposals
The submission site will close on September 16, 2022.
As the world's largest library event, the ALA Annual Conference & Exhibition brings together thousands of librarians and library staff, educators, authors, publishers, friends of libraries, trustees, special guests, and exhibitors. ALA Annual offers educational programming; important announcements and updates; relevant legislation and policies; and discussions that majorly impact libraries, their roles, and their ongoing transformation.
- Educational programming, created and curated by library professionals
- News You Can Use Sessions with updates that highlight new research, innovations, and advances in libraries
- The Library Marketplace with innovative and informed exhibitors, LIVE Stages, ARCs, and more
- Memorable and inspiring speakers
- Presidents' and Chair Programs
- Top-tier authors
- Fun and entertaining networking opportunities to share and connect with peers, and more
Photo 1.(Source: https://2023.alaannual.org/)
The submission site closed on September 16, 2022.
Shanghai Library East Officially OpenedICPR Team 2022-12-16
National Library Board of Singapore has published the National Reading Habits Study 2021ICPR Team 2022-12-16
Annual Conference & Exhibition 2023: Call for Education Program ProposalsICPR Team 2022-12-16
IFLA WLIC 2023: Registration now open!ICPR Team 2022-12-16
Out Now: December 2022 issue of IFLA JournalICPR Team 2022-12-16